- 2. Tutorials
- Using qEngine as Download Center
Using qEngine as Download Center
You may notice that I have updated the download center by using new qEngine's content manager. You may wonder how to use qEngine as a simple download center. Here's how I do it:
- In ACP, go to Contents > Manage Types, I add a new type: Download Center, using identifier "FILES".
→ Don't forget to set "Yes" for "Allow attachment?" option. So you can upload any file (not just images) to your article.
- Then, as usual, in ACP, go to Contents > Manage Categories, add some new categories, eg: qEngine Files, Cart97 Files, Kemana Files & Other Files.
- When all is done, it's now time to add some contents. To do that go to Contents > Manage Contents. Don't forget to upload the file as attachment.
- Save, and you are done. You can add the link to the category from Menu Manager.
- Ok, I lied on step 3, I didn't add the files manually, instead I imported from old download database.
I guess, that's all. Really simple. This is how it looks like in the user interface:
Posted On: May-18-2013 @ 04:20am
Last Updated: Sep-20-2017 @ 10:57pm