Featured Links is a feature to display some links in front of your site (index.php), it's also displayed in directory main page (directory.php) if you have multiple dirset.
To add/edit featured links, go to ACP > Directory > Featured Links.
- First, select a dirset from Directory drop down. If you only have one dirset, you can either pick [ Welcome ], or your directory.
- [ Welcome ] will display your feature links in index page.
- Then add some item ID. You can obtain this item ID from Quick List (ACP > Directory > Quick List), or by clicking Seek Link ID.
- If you need more than five slots, simply add first five, click Submit, and additional five empty slots will be displayed.
- You can add virtually unlimited items, but you should keep it under 20 items if you want to keep your site tidy.